Providing counseling to children, adolescents, couples, families, and individuals who are experiencing mental health, behavioral, or addiction issues.
Treatment specialization includes but are not limited to:
- "I am not sure, but know I need someone to talk to."
- Anxiety/Depression/Stress Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Educational Special Needs (learning disabilities, ADD/ADHD, social skills, etc.)
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Conflict Resolution
- GLBTQ Issues
- Addiction & Recovery - We are Certified by the State to provide addictions treatment. Our Chemical Dependency and Substance Abuse programs have been approved by the State of Indiana.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a personalized approach that is tailored to meet the individual's needs in attaining personal growth.